Buy and sell second hand goods…
With two central locations within Blacktown and Fairfield local council areas, we bring you all kinds of services for the buyer, seller and browser.
We welcome one-off, casual and regular stall holders.
- Forget the garage sale at home and put your items in front of thousands of people in a safe environment and without revealing your address to strangers
- Got an artistic streak or a creative bent? Why not try your hand at selling your masterpieces, antiques or hand-picked treasures as a casual stallholder?
- Generate regular income and turn your eye for a bargain into a financially rewarding hobby with eager audience each weekend as a regular stallholder
- Our second-hand markets are professionally run and are listed regularly as popular things to do in Blacktown and Fairfield, so you can be assured of a great crowd
Whether you are a farmer looking to sell your produce in the local area, an entrepreneur with a food truck or entertainment service, someone dabbling with second-hand items or a small business in the reuse trade, we’ve got a spot for you.
Families and friends are always welcome at a
Tresbase market event
- Treat our second-hand markets like your own personal garage sale trail or op shopping extravaganza every day of
- Keep everyone from the kids to the grandparents happy, engaged and entertained with stalls, shows and food trucks to please everyone
- Be part of a community atmosphere and meet your neighbours, buy produce direct from farmers and embrace the colour and culture of Western Sydney
- Encourage the kids to learn about re-use and recycling in your area while having a great time looking for your next pre-loved treasures